Carefully Crafted Sheepskin Rugs
These are a classic piece and essential for any home. Our carefully crafted sheepskin rugs are available in a range of colours and are designed to add a touch of luxurious texture and softness to any home.
Each piece is crafted by an elite expert who ensures that the unique properties of each sheepskin are protected to create a sheepskin rug which is truly a masterpiece.
Sheepskin care is easy care
The fibre’s unique structure gives it a natural durability and robustness… it repels dirt and is stain resistant. It is easy to look after sheepskin and enjoy all the benefits of this wonderful natural fibre. Ultimate Rules of Care include:
- Avoid direct sunlight. This stops UV damage or fading of darker shaded products.
- Shake rugs and cushions regularly, if it can handle a shake, liven it up!
- Dry vacuum rugs regularly
- Attend to spills and stains as promptly as possible
- Do not rub, brush or massage wool skin products when they are damp or wet
Regular vacuuming with a plain suction vacuum cleaner will help to maintain wool fibres. Longer wool rugs benefit from occasional brushing with a wire pet brush. Small spills can be sponged off with a damp cloth. Avoid exposure to strong direct sunlight (UV) as it will damage the natural fibres and fade dyed sheepskins. Do not store in damp or wet conditions as the natural leather pelt may deteriorate. Maintain sheepskin regularly.